We gather again to share our garden plants!
Saturday, April 15, 1-1:30 pm in the South Park Green (Hickory at James)
Please note the new time.
The Annual Perennial Exchange is a wonderful way to save money, beautify the neighborhood and meet new friends.
Neighbors who thin their perennials bring their extras to share, and acquire new plants in exchange. Neighbors needing plants but have none are welcome to take them.
Arrive on time or even a bit early, as latecomers often miss out!
Questions? Betsy Wilson at [email protected].
- Asters – divide asters every 3 years.
- Black-eyed Susans – divide them every 2 years
- Mums – divide every two years
- Daisy – every couple of years
- Garden Phlox – every 3-4 years
- Hardy Geranium – every 3 years
- Hosta – gardener’s choice; they may not need to be divided for years
- Sedum – every 3-4 years
Shakespeare in South Park’s 14th production, staged outdoors in South Park Green, August 18,19,20 at 8pm. It’s free! Bring a chair. (donations appeciated)
Join us! Between 5-9, July 11, Moeller Brew Barn will donate 20% of food and NA beverages sold to Historic South Park, Inc,
Whether you just moved to South Park or have lived here for years, this party is for you! Let’s gather at 326 Park Drive, Weds, June 28, 6-9pm. Bring a dish to share!