We gather again to share our garden plants!
Saturday, April 15, 1-1:30 pm in the South Park Green (Hickory at James)
Please note the new time.
The Annual Perennial Exchange is a wonderful way to save money, beautify the neighborhood and meet new friends.
Neighbors who thin their perennials bring their extras to share, and acquire new plants in exchange. Neighbors needing plants but have none are welcome to take them.
Arrive on time or even a bit early, as latecomers often miss out!
Questions? Betsy Wilson at [email protected].
- Asters – divide asters every 3 years.
- Black-eyed Susans – divide them every 2 years
- Mums – divide every two years
- Daisy – every couple of years
- Garden Phlox – every 3-4 years
- Hardy Geranium – every 3 years
- Hosta – gardener’s choice; they may not need to be divided for years
- Sedum – every 3-4 years
Easter Egg Hunt April 8
Grab the baskets and bring the kids to Blommel Park, Saturday, April 8 at 3:30. Celebrate spring with an Easter Egg Hunt!
Earth Day Neighborhood Clean-up April 22
On Saturday April 22, South Park will join The Living City Project for its Dayton-wide Earth Day Clean-up.
March 11 Chili Cook-off and Wine Toss
Bring your chili and compete for our spiciest honor – Greatest Chili Chef in South Park! And since wine pairs nicely with neighbors, for $5 you get 5 chances to ring a bottle of wine!