Tuesday, Mar 28, 7-8 pm, at Hope Lutheran Church (500 Hickory, enter from the parking lot)
Stay for a mini-social with wine and snacks after the meeting adjourns.
Along with our usual DPD, exec and committee reports, we’ll cover:
- Hickory St./Emerson Academy traffic issues: the latest updates
- Wayne Avenue: the City’s plans and HSPI’s requests for safety
- Preservation Dayton: latest advocacy work on behalf of historic neighborhoods
- Review/approve the proposed HSPI 2023 calendar of events
- Enjoy casual discussion at our Mini-Social after we adjourn.
See you there. And don’t forget we need your 2023 membership dues!
How to make abandoned/vacant buildings livable: the hot topic on our May 23 meeting agenda
7pm at Hope Lutheran Church. Our guest speaker, John McManus, Montgomery County Treasurer, will discuss how to acquire abandoned, vacant buildings.
On April 25, loose dogs lead the agenda
7pm at Hope Lutheran Church. Our guest speaker, Beth Miller of Wagtown, will advise us on how to handle encounters with loose dogs.
No meeting in December 2022. See you on January 24, 2023
While there is no meeting in December, please join us for the neighborhood Holiday Party Potluck on December 3. Chat with HSPI volunteers and let them know what you like about our South Park actitivities.