- Guest speaker Beth Miller of Wagtown, a group that advocates for dog friendly communities. In light of a recent dramatic incident that resulted in 911 calls, human and dog injury, we’ve asked Beth to help dog owners make a plan for what to do if an off-leash dog approaches (or, worse, attacks) you and your on-leash dog, as well as how to handle encounters with South Park’s loose dog population.
- Updates on our proposals for Wayne Avenue safety
- Anti-crime, HSPI officer and committee reports
- Review the neighborhood social calendar.
- Approve the March meeting minutes
- After we adjourn: Socialize and discuss at our mini-social
See you there. Make sure you’ve paid your 2023 membership dues!
Come to a meeting to hear monthly reports, stay after and introduce yourself at the mini-social. Ask questions, and find out how you can get involved.
Our last meeting of the summer takes place in the patio at Branch & Bone. Please make time for this meeting so you can catch up on all the issues HSPI tackles on behalf of our neighbors.
Review Emerson’s plan to move cars off Hickory Street during pickup/dropoff times. Guests include Jeff Chamberlain, Dir of Real Estate for National Heritage Academies; Ariane Johnson, Principal of Emerson Academy; City of Dayton staff members.