Tuesday, Mar 28, 7-8 pm, at Hope Lutheran Church (500 Hickory, enter from the parking lot)
Stay for a mini-social with wine and snacks after the meeting adjourns.
- Guest speaker Beth Miller of Wagtown, a group that advocates for dog friendly communities. In light of a recent dramatic incident that resulted in 911 calls, human and dog injury, we’ve asked Beth to help dog owners make a plan for what to do if an off-leash dog approaches (or, worse, attacks) you and your on-leash dog, as well as how to handle encounters with South Park’s loose dog population.
- Updates on our proposals for Wayne Avenue safety
- Anti-crime, HSPI officer and committee reports
- Review the neighborhood social calendar.
- Approve the March meeting minutes
- After we adjourn: Socialize and discuss at our mini-social
See you there. Make sure you’ve paid your 2023 membership dues!
How to make abandoned/vacant buildings livable: the hot topic on our May 23 meeting agenda
7pm at Hope Lutheran Church. Our guest speaker, John McManus, Montgomery County Treasurer, will discuss how to acquire abandoned, vacant buildings.
We talk about traffic issues on March 28
7pm at Hope Lutheran Church. Hear the latest updates on efforts to resolve safety issues on Wayne Avenue, and get an update on Hickory St/Emerson Academy.
No meeting in December 2022. See you on January 24, 2023
While there is no meeting in December, please join us for the neighborhood Holiday Party Potluck on December 3. Chat with HSPI volunteers and let them know what you like about our South Park actitivities.